If you’re planning a vacation in Southern California, you have plenty of incredible attractions to fill even the most diverse itinerary. However, some of the most popular hot spots are located some distance apart, which make deciding on airports, hotels, and schedules quite difficult. For example, Los Angeles Country hosts many museums, Hollywood, the La Brea Tar pits, Magic Mountain, and a wealth of restaurants. Orange County, on the other hand, is home to the ever-popular Disneyland, iconic beaches, Knott’s Berry Farm, Angel Stadium, Fashion Island, and much more. As the premier Los Angeles and Orange County shuttle service, our team has all of the insider tops to make the most of your time here:
- Prioritize your itinerary. Families have the tendency to want to “do everything,” or they create a too-packed schedule that doesn’t leave time for enjoying unexpected discoveries. Likewise, do your research so you know how much time you want to devote to each outing.
- Once you have a tentative itinerary, examine which airports and hotels put you in the most centralized location. For example, if 90% of your itinerary is located in Orange County, you may want to fly into the John Wayne Airport rather than LAX. That way, you aren’t losing time and money navigating the long commute in traffic congested roadways.
- If you plan to rent a car, investigate airport rates, then compare them to a rental service closer to your hotel. If you find that they are cheaper, an airport shuttle can provide easy transportation to that location, which helps you save money and time at the airport.
- As you finalize your itinerary, find an app or website that can give you up-to-date traffic conditions and suggested detours. Southern California is known for its long commutes and serious traffic congestion. Many out-of-towners are seriously surprised at how much of their time will be spent getting from one place to another, so you want to factor average commutes into your plans.
- If your budget allows, skip the rental car and rely on a private shuttle service like us. We offer on-demand, express shuttle service non-stop any time, day or night. We know the routes and can take the headache out of getting around. Likewise, you’ll always have a safe, sober driver and a way to sit back and truly take in this unique landscape.